We are SigFig. We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or business to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Phoenix, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team -- Enterprise Partnerships
Developing new partnerships with the world’s leading financial brands and institutions is critical to the company’s growth and success. The Enterprise Sales team is responsible for reaching those firms through marketing activities, conference participation, and direct sales efforts in addition to strategic partnerships with industry service and technology providers.
The Opportunity -- VP, Enterprise Sales
As VP, Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for developing new relationships with financial institutions. You will build a pipeline of prospective partners, help define the partner solution using our digital offerings, develop a deep understanding of partner capabilities and lead the structuring of deals/contracts. The ability to articulate the digital opportunity is critical along with understanding the impact of technology on traditional banks, brokerage and advisory firms and the competitive landscape.
The successful candidate will be a naturally-consultative sales professional with a deep understanding of the strategic selling process. This role will report directly to the EVP of Enterprise Partnerships and will have extensive cross-functional interaction with other members of the Revenue Team, Enterprise Solutions and Product Management. This is you!
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Sell: manage a strategic sales process by understanding and engaging a wide variety of partner buyers and influencers and effectively position SigFig against potential competitors
- Strategize: contribute to the targeting of market segments and the ideal partner profile
- Define: crystallize the challenges facing prospective partners and the value of the SigFig solution set using success stories and best practices
- Collaborate: engage regularly with internal SigFig partners share and evaluate market feedback and refine product strategy
Why We Value You
- You are passionate about making professional financial advice and solutions available to all and about driving innovation in the financial services industry
- You have a proven record of success selling financial technology solutions to large enterprises
- You are intensely client-focused and dedicated to ongoing technology-enabled innovation
- You are able to quickly understand and articulate SigFig’s technology stack, products, and differentiable value
- You have a consultative sales approach and are able to work with partner executives to articulate the value of a SigFig relationship
- You are highly-organized and a self-starter
- You have the professional confidence and self-esteem to push back on more senior partner and SigFig personnel
- You are ambitious, resilient and assertive with the ability to quickly learn
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 10+ years experience in financial technology
- 5+ years experience in a combination of financial technology enterprise sales and/or product development
- Deep knowledge of traditional advisory firms; including bank wealth offerings
- Ability to accommodate significant business travel (~50%)
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.