Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sport fan and cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first TV streaming service in the U.S, growing to over 100,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies and entertainment programming including the FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMC…and much more to come! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for exceptional Frontend Web Engineers with a passion for crafting simple systems that solve complex problems.
We are looking for Software Engineers who care about code quality, uptime, performance, continuous integration and deployment, SOLID design principles, test-driven development, and agile (with a lowercase “a”) methodologies.
Our Frontend tech stack:
- React + Redux
- ES2016 and beyond
- Babel + Webpack
- ESLint + Flowtype
- Jest + Code Coverage + CI
fuboTV Software Engineers have the following responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain and improve software systems
- Collaborate with other engineers and members of the fuboTV team to determine priorities and best practices, and refine functional requirements
All fuboTV Frontend Software Engineers must:
- Have 7+ years of experience in delivering working software, preferably web applications
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Be familiar with at least one mature MV* framework
- Be familiar with immutability concepts, CSS, and responsive design
- This position requires at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or related field or equivalent as determined by a professional credentials evaluation.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving startup environment in which individual contributors are trusted and depended upon to set technical direction
- Believe that work-life balance is a characteristic of highly functioning engineering teams
- Enjoy learning new things and sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Take the initiative in identifying and removing roadblocks
- Be a pleasure to work with in a professional environment
- Be comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback
- Be unafraid of failure
- Enjoy disrupting the status quo
fuboTV offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, meaningful equity and unlimited PTO. At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation.