TravelBank, the win-win business travel & expense system that everyone loves, is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer.
We are looking for outstanding back end engineers who can drive the development of our mobile-first product APIs. If you're looking for a company that offers fresh challenges, growth potential, and an authentic culture-first mindset, TravelBank is for you.
We have plenty of opportunities to tackle complex problems that'll challenge your assumptions and push you to your limits. You'll leave every day knowing you made an impact. In addition, there are leadership opportunities available which will allow you to both broaden your career prospects and continue to be technology focused. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses.
• Must thrive in a back end world and bring passion to streamlining and supporting API design and development
• Architect efficient, scalable, and well documented code
• Must be able to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production bugs
• Collaborate with multiple engineering teams
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• 3+ years of iterative Agile development and rapid release
• 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field preferred