You would think giant fighting robots would sell themselves. But, sometimes a real flesh-and-blood human helps convince decision makers to book appearances, sponsor events, and sign license agreements. As a Sales Development Rep, you'll be directly responsible for sourcing and qualifying leads for potential sponsors, content partners, licensors, and team owners. This position requires strong leadership capabilities and a "whatever-it-takes" attitude. This is a ramp-up position that, after 6 months to 1 year will grow into an account executive role. Candidates must be able to maintain excellent communication and thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while juggling many responsibilities. To succeed in this role, candidates must not be intimidated by speaking with high-net-worth individuals and C-level executives at multi-billion dollar companies.
- Leverage prospecting tools to research companies and identify key decision makers
- Conduct high volume, persistent outreach to targeted prospects (dials/email/social)
- Communicate our value proposition to decision makers and qualify them for potential sales opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the CEO to help accelerate pipeline growth
- Create & own sales materials used in business development process
- Interface directly with new & existing clients independent of any managerial oversight
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Experience qualifying leads
- Experience maintaining multiple sales funnel and sales strategies
- Ability to adapt easily to new situations and eager to learn/contribute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive and a good listener
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (NOT REQUIRED)
- Sports, Live Entertainment, Media content, and/or E-Sports experience
- Previous Co-Founder experience
- Familiarity with email sales tools like: Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, Yesware, Salesloft, or similar.
- Familiarity with other tools like: Streak CRM, Facebook suite of business tools including Power Editor, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Photoshop, Mailchimp
This is a work-from-home position, but the candidate must be located in the SF/Bay Area. This position will require frequent visits to the MegaBots HQ in Oakland, CA to demonstrate the robots and pitch leads in-person as needed.